I’ve created a few logos and cover images and I’m happy with the way they turn out generally. What do other people think is important to create an eye-catching logo and cover?
a logo with a style
- The cover must represent the game very well.
- The colors on the cover must have a good contrast.
- There must be some text. That way more players will bring their eye’ sharpness on your cover and look on your game instead of looking on other.
- The player must know the game in less than 10 seconds.
- Don’t put too many text. That way your game will look more complicated.
- When you are making an update, take all the space or as smallest amount of space as possible.
This is a way to make a perfect cover to in 99% cases if players will look at your cover, they will play your game.
You need to make a cover that calls as much attention as possible like a cool moment in the game.